- Realocação requerida: Sim
- Localização: Tallinn, Estônia
- Formato: Contrato full-time
- Experiência requerida: pleno para sênior
A Bravest foca em conectar os talentos brasileiros com as melhoras empresas estonianas. Entendemos que trabalhamos, sobretudo, com pessoas, portanto, oferecemos apoio personalizado em português para todos os nossos candidatos, assim como as famílias deles, para poderem tomar decisões bem informadas com toda a segurança.
Neste momento, estamos procurando Java Developer para fazer parte do time de desenvolvimento de uma empresa internacional de IT Consulting localizada em Tallinn, Estônia.
A vaga considera relocação do profissional para a Estônia. Leia mais sobre porque considerar trabalhar e viver na Estônia aqui: https://bravest.eu/trabalhenaestonia/por-que-a-estonia/
Como um bom inglês (falado e escrito) é imprescindível para ocupar o cargo, segue a descrição da vaga em inglês:
We have an opportunity for a Java Developer in our international team. Our tools of choice are Java + Angular, Python and Node.js, but you have a chance (and sometimes necessity) to learn new technology should the project require it. We work with the Atlassian tools – Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket. We are practising modified Agile, either Scrum or Kanban depending on the project. Both clean code and test-driven development are essential to us. Our work environment is collaborative and friendly; you are encouraged to share your ideas and suggestions to bring them to life. We value teamwork, communication and openness.
What you need to succeed in the role:
- Have proven (around 3+ years of software development) experience in Java;
- You feel comfortable working with Spring frameworks (Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring WebFlux, Spring R2DBC);
- Have experience in Kubernetes/OpenShift; seen as nice to have for deployment;
- Know and follow the principles of clean code;
- Believe in test-driven development and have used any of these test frameworks: Junit, TestNG, Mockito or similar;
- Have a passion for thriving and sharing knowledge in the team and community;
- Feel comfortable working 100% in English, German knowledge is a plus.
What do we offer:
- During these uncertain times, our workload has not been decreasing, and we can provide a stable position for you in our team;
- We also develop our internal products, which mean more choice of tasks between client projects;
- Flexible working hours available in our comfy offices and your home office;
- You will join a supportive, diverse, friendly team of colleagues who are experts in their field and speak all together more than 10 foreign languages;
- We create innovative solutions for various well-known global companies in cross-office projects;
- You will receive a bonus for completing your yearly goals;
- We invest in our people and provide professional development opportunities via challenging client projects, internal academy and paid courses, for instance on Udemy or foreign language courses;
- We support health and wellbeing activities;
- Free beverages, chocolate, fresh fruits every week while working from the office;
- Regular team events, online (board games or quizzes) and on-site events at least twice a year;
- Opportunity to spend a few weeks out of the year working abroad (applies after the trial period).
Se você se indentificou com a vaga, recomendamos que envie seu currículo assim que possível. Os detalhes sobre a empresa contratante serão fornecidos para os candidatos no processo de recrutamento.